Thailand telecom billionaire, Boonchai, has brushed off accusations from the Yingluck government, that he is backing a movement to topple Yingluck. “I just laugh at the news” Boonchai told local press. Boonchai, is well known in Thailand as a staunch Yellow Shirts, and he just married a wife, who went public of how much she hates the Red Shirts. Boonchai, earlier worked with a Thai journalist, long know to for fiercely attacking Thaksin and Yingluck. The journalist has since started a news outfit, supplying mostly fascist related news, and attacking Yingluck and Thaksin. The Yingluck government says Boonchai, is now funding that journalist, news unit (Source).
- Telecom billionaire Boonchai, newly married to a hate Red Shirts, identified as backing movement to topple Yingluck (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Two iconic extreme right journalist charged with “Sexual Related Attacks” on Thaksin & Yingluck (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- “Top Gun” Yellow Shirts journalist, heading back to the Yellow tinted TPBS (thaijournalismwatch.wordpress.com)
- Money trail to Thai Fascist Movement, leads to Bangkok Post and True Cable TV (thaijournalismwatch.wordpress.com)
- Yet another “Sexual Related Attack” on PM Yingluck, hacked website to say Yingluck a “Slut” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)