At this reporting, after news broke that China is in a big lot buy of Thai rice, most local Thai press and global press, hot on Thailand’s rice story & fiercely criticizing Yingluck‘s rice subsidy, have now censor news of China’s stated intentions to buy 1 million tons of Thai rice. This latest censorship, comes after previous censorship, that Thailand sold 100,000 of Thai rice another country. Global press such as Reuters and local press such as Bangkok Post, have took a position that Thai rice is rotten, the stock is massive and growing and that Thailand can not sell rice in global markets. Most neutral observer says that is why, they are censoring the news, to keep up the position, that they are propagating.
- Yingluck Minister says local & global news attacking Thai rice hurt sale price to Iran (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Rubber farmers violent & disruptive protest tapers off, but situation sensitive & volatile (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- China to buy 1 million tonnes of Thai rice, to quote: “Foster Thai China Relationship” (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Being burning hot on Thai rice story, but most local & global press censor news of big lot rice sales to Iran (thaijournalismwatch.wordpress.com)
- Yingluck’s Pheu Thai Party faults “Conspiracy Against Thai Rice” for Thai rice problems in global markets (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)