The Thai journalist association, representing the mostly hate Thaksin press in Thailand, have gone silence on Abhisit‘s Dems MPs supported, rubber farmers protest, that have turned violent, including acts against journalist. According to a few local reports, the rubber farmers have only allowed reporters that support its cause, to cover their protest, and have also burned down journalist cars, that produced reports that do not like. They also said they will not guarantee journalist safety covering their protest, if the journalist is critical of them. This is a clear act of violent threat on journalist. The Thai journalist association, known to be highly sensitive to any acts by Yingluck, that comes even an inch to trespassing on their rights, have mostly, in the past, censored most news of Abhisit’s Dems threat to the free press. This latest action by the Abhisit’s Dems supported rubber farmers protest clearly re-inforces that widespread belief, that the Thai press association, has an anti Thaksin and Yingluck mandate.
- Fascist Yellow Shirts gives Abhisit’s Dems conditions for joint effort to topple Yingluck (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Rubber farmers violent & disruptive protest tapers off, but situation sensitive & volatile (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Abhisit’s Dems Blue Sky TV in “Racist Act” says Issan Region Thais eat only fish sauce & rice (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- After years of fiercely criticizing Yingluck’s rice subsidy, Abhisit Dems now want “Equal Treatment” for rubber (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)
- Yingluck’s rapid fire global visits sparks controversy: Real news is Thaksin & Investments (thaishortnews.wordpress.com)